Wednesday 29 February 2012

I got distracted by the cosmetic eilse in tesco again today....
modelled beautifuly by my cat :D i brought rimmel wake up foundation, rimmel soft kohl eye liner, kate moss for rimmel lipstick and batisee dry shampoo.

I only went in to buy the eye liner but it was 3 for 2 on all rimmel make up so i just couldn't help myself. i'd read about the new 'wake up' foundation on many blogs and wanted to give it ago, as i wasnt to impressed with the last foundation i brought from Rimmel (i know again! i am a rimmel fiend). I really like the range of colours in the kate moss collection too, but i brought today the nude shade of Rossetto no# 08.




But now i am off! im running late for a girls night in with dvd's pizza, wine, gossip, and face masks! i'm really excited :)

anyone doing anythign exciting this evening?

4 comments:

  1. Love the color of the lipstick!:) Usually I use that color too!:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polish! I just posted my first outfit photo's! It would really mean a lot to me if you'd check it out and maybe even leave a comment :).
    xo Paula – www.paschionforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the colors in the Rimmel Kate Moss collection, did you see the dark purple color?! It's divine!!

    xoxo, maria
    www.paintedREDDD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...