Thursday 8 March 2012

Hello Cotton

There are so many 'blog' site around these days its hard to keep up with them all and keep them all equally updated. i have seen a few blogs with 'hello cotton' buttons but the thought of having ANOTHER site to chek daily keep updated and promote pit me off completely, so i had never even looked into finding out what this 'hello cotton' is.

that was until i saw on the helloterrilowe blog, when she blog about hello cotton and explained what it was, i quickly checked it out.



it is basicly a better, easier and more managable bloglovin. It is easy to discover new blogs from various genres and blog posts, you can also see who is following you!! this annoys me so much on bloglovin! i mean why would i not want to see who is following me!??! ludicious! So i'm hooked i've set my own profile (image above) and added a button to my page. So everyone get on it!


you can follow me here!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...