Thursday 5 July 2012

SPLURGE

So since I got back from the Isle of Greece - 2 days ago I have gone a semi splurge in sales. It was fun to come back and see that everywhere has gone sale mad and with huge discounts! many up to 50% off!

On route this morning I stopped in River Island and New Look and got these great peices:

Leopard print pencil skirt £, Blue scarf print trousers £10, polka dot crop vest £10, Pink leopard print dress £15, aztec belt £5 all river island. And leopard print palazzo trousers £6!

I'm so happy with these! I wanted them all when they were full price but just wasn't rich enough to buy them. Im still not! But as my dad said 'you only live once'. The palazzo trousers was an amazing find! before holiday I was searching high and low for them everywhere - couldnt find them! I was hoping to get an amazing pair oof wedge shoes from New Look but they didnt have my size :( GUTTED. they did before I went away, which so much I brought them then. Luckily we have TWO New Look stores in town so I will give the other store a try this weekend, otherwise Im gunna have to hope they are online.


While Away I brought this amazing leopard print jumpsuit - just €26!!! bargin! Cant wait to pair it with a denmin shirt tied up at the front. and some flatform sandles to dress it down.

I couldnt help myself and brought 2 books in Sainsburys (such bargins)! and New issue of ELLE, which comes with a 'runway edit' supplement and a free ST Tropez tinted moisturizer.  While away it was my mother's birthday, one of her friends brought her some badges as a 'joke' present and my mom has given them to me. I love there quotes and will definitely feature in some outfit posts soon.

 

Though I cant afford to shop and have spent loads of money this week, it hasnt stopped me from searching every high street shop website to see whats new in. My shopping list is huge! why am I not a millionaress yet?


5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...