Wednesday 5 September 2012

JW ANDERSON FOR TOPSHOP EXCLUSIVE!!!







It's offical! Rumors were spreading the pages of the internet that Topshop's latest collaboration was with JW Anderson, and as announced today it is all true!
The range will launch on the 14th September to coincide with London Fashion week.

Anderson speaking to Vogue.co.uk said "For me, Topshop is integral to London Fashion Week,It's everything that sums it up. I have worked on this collection with my sister in my mind, because I wanted it to be accessible. I feel like we are at a time where we want a fanfare; something fun, accessible and easy. I approached it in the same way I do all my collections. It was unique and has some really iconic pieces. I wanted it to be the idea of what a JW Anderson store could be." 

Prices range from 99p to £129.99, and a second collaboration will be launched in the new year. These are my picks of the first collection.

cat eyes jumper £69.99, spider skirt £69.99, paisley top £59.99, pinafore £69.99 logo jumper £49.99, tartan trousers £79.99

I would kill for the cat eyes jumper and spider print skirt but at £69.99 it's waaaay out of my price range. Lush collection though!

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog you have. Followed you. I will for sure visit and comment on a regular basis. Hope you can check out mine www.instyleforless.org , follow if you like. I love connecting with bloggers on twitter and facebook, it feels like talking to them in person.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...