Tuesday 15 January 2013

MUSIC TO DANCE TOO


I want to welcome you all to my recently re-vamped music blog!

I have negligted it over the last few months, but one of my resolutions is to get this back up and running. I have just made a post to get you all excited about the amazing new music that is coming our way in 2013. Lots of reunions from our old teenage favourites as well as new releases of  stars we are currently in love with.

I'd really appreciate it if you could take a sneak swoop over and have a read, and of course follow if you like what your reading, and want to receive more music news!

Soon I will be creating a Facebook and youtube page for the blog, but for the time being you can find my music blog in all these places:

TUMBLR: queenszine
BLOGGER: queensgrrrlzine
BLOGLOVIN: queens-grrrl-zine
LAST FM: QUEENGRRLS

THANK YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...