Tuesday 8 January 2013

My Shop


Ok well it's not technically mine, but I am the manager and m working by myself for the next 5 weeks. So feels a little bit like my 'own' shop.


I did a introduction post to my shop a while back, but we have since moved to a bigger location and currently have a huge sale that you might be interested in :D
So the boutique, specializes in contempary womenswear fashion, each piece has been hand picked and chosen specifically for our customer. We love european style and quality, which is why you'll find a lot of our pieces are, Danish, Italian, Spanish and Swedish.


 a selection of knitwear thats now in the sale



Obsessed with this ombre cardigan now reduced to £55
Jewellery and trinket table

Loves this Olivia Burton watches too, the owl is my favourite 

These magnetic leather bracelets are one of our best sellers

 In love with this Jofama coat too, now also in the sale

 We also sell a selection of beauty pieces as well as home and gifts.


So as I said, we have a huge sale right online and in store. Our website address is www.torr-fashion.com So go take a look!!




I also took a photo of my OOTD, seemed odd to take photos of the shop and not myself.

I am wearing:
oversized jumper: Topshop
Waxed Jeans: River Island
Leather Wedge Boots: Ash via ebay



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...