Monday 21 January 2013

Snow Queen


It's snowy!! I might be late to jump on the 'snow OOTD' band wagon posts, but I've been spending the last few days recoup-orating. Today has been my first day off in what seems like weeks, then this weekend, of all weekends i have 3 days off! Happy days!

Saturday and Sunday were spent chilling, proper pajama days, catching up on tv and drinking my weight in tea. But today i've set out to be a productive day, i've taken 1000's photo's for my next few blog posts, read up some magazines, bleached my hair, sorted out some paperwork and various other boring things that needed to be done. I was going to venture into town, do some window shopping before I get paid. But decided I couldn't be bothered! ahah! This has become a sort of ritual now though, and keeps me from buying things on the wim. "If you can be bothered to go back to the shop, then you really want it" advice my mother gave my 12 year old self, which has stuck ever since.


I don't know why I look so drunk in these photo's! haha! Also please excuse the bad hair. Bleached it some more this morning and haven't bothered styling it, at the risk of damaging it even more.





Faux fur coat - New Look (OLD), Over sized knit - Topshop, Black high waisted jeans - H&M, Boots - Dr Martens, Gold Necklace - Accessorize (OLD), Chain Belt - H&M.




My jeans are so faded, I hate faded black jeans, think they look really shit, but they are currently the only pair of jeans I have! I have brought some dye for them but as of yet, haven't got round to doing it! (I will blog about it when I do). In the end all I ventured outside for, was a bar of chocolate, which I have been craving since watching 'supersize vs superskinny' last night. Im sure this programe is suppose to have the opposite effect! ahahah! So this is the rest of my afternoon....



Hope everyone is enjoying the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...