Monday 11 February 2013

SICK



If there is ever a slogan top to showcase your mood then this is one of them. This weekend has been completely non stop, i've been to Oxford, Reading and London in 2 days and I am definitely feeling it today.
So after another long day at work I couldn't wait to get home, shove my favourite t-shirt on and get cosey under a blanket with a film.









T-shirt - Topshop, Boots - Topshop,

Feeling pretty blah, I went for some sickness inspired poses! hahah! hand over mouth, covering eyes, blurred  focus, you know! The white shorts are actually a pair of 'hold me in' pants. The weather has been so cold recently they have been doubling up as thermal clothing, I would normally wear my black pair with this outfit but couldn't find them anywhere, but seeing these white shorts I think they look alright! And these Topshop boots litulaly haven't left my feet since I've brought them. (for more photos see my old post here) Ripped tights are somewhat of a signature of mine, they just happen. I've never worn a pair without ripping them for as long as I can remember.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh love the tee! neeeed those boots too, gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...