Monday 24 March 2014

OOTD//: BEAT MONDAY










It's Monday and it's my day off! yay! There is something deeply satisfing about having a day of on a 'week day', last week I worked 6 days which bloody tiring but it means this week i only work 4 - great but I have so much work to do, I don't know how it's work! Anyways less about work today I just had a few jobs to do in town - aka take my car to the garage because some fool reversed into it and some boring bank stuff.

I feel like I am stuck in a bit of style rut at the moment, and finding it difficult to get dressed most days, i've always found it hard 'dressing for work' and 'dressing for me' when they are both completely different styles. At work we are all about TWEED which I love, but trying to fit it into my own style is proving challenging - but I will get there soon, I just need to take the leap and invest in some tweed :)

Happy monday everyone!

lotta love

Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...